1. This website was developed and is operated by the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in Buckinghamshire:
2. This website is to help you find the most appropriate local health service for common symptoms in Buckinghamshire. GPs and hospital doctors prioritised the treatment options so the one that is the right choice for most people is listed first. It has been developed by the CCGs in Buckinghamshire. This web app is provided for information only and is not intended to meet your health or medical needs. We assume no responsibility for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the contents of this website, except to the extent that such liability is excluded by law.
Please note that this service is designed solely for use in the Buckinghamshire area. Users trying to access information from a different location in the UK or abroad will only receive service information relevant to Buckinghamshire.
3. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of this website nor attempt to transmit to or via the website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
4. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
5. This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes our endorsement of the contents therein.
6. This website uses YouTube to host all videos created by and associated with Health Help Now and, while we take the utmost care to ensure only video clips specifically related to our website are visible, we cannot control the standard YouTube interface. As a result we cannot control, nor are responsible for, the viewing of any 'related content' not created by and for Health Help Now.
7. You may create hypertext links to our website.
9. The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
10. Material contained in our website is copyright © Queen’s Printer and Controller of HMSO (2008) except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website without obtaining our written consent.